My Travel China is run by Charmission Travel, which is one of the leading incoming tour operators in China. You'll get convenient travel planning and booking, flexibility, uncompromised quality, the expertise and support of the whole Charmission Team, all for a great price. Try us and you will know.
While we are able to handle bookings at short notice, it is of course possible that some specific hotel rooms, train tickets, etc. may not be available anymore at some point in time. We will check that for you.
We thus recommend to book at least 1 month in advance if possible. The earlier the better. However, if you are planning a trip only a couple of weeks in advance, we still encourage you to book via us. If certain accommodations and transportations should not be available anymore, we will do our very best to provide you with suitable alternatives.
Because insurance coverage is not included when you book an itinerary, you are personally responsible for a sufficient insurance coverage.
We recommend that you cover the following risks through your personal insurance:
- Medical emergency (accident or sickness) with a high coverage
- Emergency evacuation
- Repatriation of remains
- Return of a minor
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects or travel documents
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Missed flight connections due to airline schedule
- Travel delays due to weather